LYNPARZA (Olaparib) is a prescription medicine used to treat adults with ovarian cancer, fallopian tube cancer, or primary peritoneal cancer.
Manufacturer : AstraZeneca
Strengths available : 50mg & 150mg
Storage : Store at temperature between 15ºC to 25ºC
It is Approved by US FDA
- The recommended dose of Lynparza is 300 mg (two 150 mg tablets) taken orally twice daily, with or
- without food, for a total daily dose of 600 mg.
- The 100 mg tablet is available for dose reduction.
- Continue treatment until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity.
- If a patient misses a dose of Lynparza, instruct patient to take their next dose at its scheduled time.
- Swallow tablets whole. Do not chew, crush, dissolve, or divide tablet.
Common Side effects are Nausea or vomiting , low number of red or white blood cells, tiredness or weakness, sore throat or runny nose, diarrhea, joint, muscle, and back pain, headache, constipation, changes in the way food tastes, loss of appetite, mouth sores, respiratory infections, changes in kidney function blood test, low number of platelets, indigestion or heartburn
112 tablets per bottle (50mg) &
120 tablets per bottle (150mg)
3S Corporation is a WHO GDSP approved & licensed Pharmaceutical stockist/wholesaler/distributor/exporter/importer of LYNPRAZA Olaparib Tablets based in India - To buy LYNPRAZA Olaparib Tablets or know its cost price contact us here.
We supply & sell LYNPRAZA Olaparib Tablets for Reference Listed Drugs, Government Tenders, Shortage Lists, Emergency Imports, Name Patient Drugs, Comparator Drug Studies, Un-licensed Importation, clinical trial samples & Bio-Similars.