Lmwx (Enoxaparin) is an anticoagulant which prevents harmful blood clots. It is used in the treatment of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism. It is also used to treat heart patients.
Manufacturer : Abbott
Strengths available : 20mg, 40mg, 60mg & 80mg
Storage : Store at temperature between 15°C – 25°C
Dosage for Deep Vein Thrombosis :
- Outpatient : 1 mg/kg subcutaneously every 12 hours
- Inpatient : 1 mg/kg subcutaneously every 12 hours or 1.5 mg/kg subcutaneously once a day at the same time every day.
- Duration of therapy: At least 5 days and until a therapeutic oral anticoagulant effect has been achieved (INR 2 to 3). Average duration is 7 days; up to 17 days has been well tolerated in controlled clinical trials.
Dosage for Deep Vein Thrombosis – Prophylaxis :
- 40 mg subcutaneously once a day
- Duration of therapy: Usually 6 to 11 days; up to 14 days has been well tolerated in clinical trials.
Common side effects are Bleeding, Injection site reaction.
Pack of 1 Vial
3S Corporation is a WHO GDSP approved & licensed Pharmaceutical stockist/wholesaler/distributor/exporter/importer of LMWX Enoxaparin Injection based in India - To buy LMWX Enoxaparin Injection or know its cost price contact us here.
We supply & sell LMWX Enoxaparin Injection for Reference Listed Drugs, Government Tenders, Shortage Lists, Emergency Imports, Name Patient Drugs, Comparator Drug Studies, Un-licensed Importation, clinical trial samples & Bio-Similars.