Pegaspargase is a modified enzyme used as an antineoplastic agent. It is a form of L-asparaginase which has undergone PEGylation.
It is used in the treatment of First Line acute lymphoblastic leukemia and Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia And Hypersensitivity To Asparaginase.
India has many manufacturers who manufacture Pegaspargase .To know more contact us.
3s corporation is Supplier,Exporter ,Wholesaler for Pegaspargase in India.
The recommended dose of Pegaspargase is 2,500 International Units/m² intramuscularly or intravenously. Pegaspargase should be administered no more frequently than every 14 days.
Call the doctor at once if patient has any of these serious side effects:
- severe pain in upper stomach spreading to back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate;
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- sudden headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
- pain or swelling in one or both legs;
- fever, chills, body aches.
3S Corporation is a WHO GDSP approved & licensed Pharmaceutical stockist/wholesaler/distributor/exporter/importer of Pegaspargase based in India - To buy Pegaspargase or know its cost price contact us here.
We supply & sell Pegaspargase for Reference Listed Drugs, Government Tenders, Shortage Lists, Emergency Imports, Name Patient Drugs, Comparator Drug Studies, Un-licensed Importation, clinical trial samples & Bio-Similars.